Heading to Comb Ridge

My original plans for today was to get up early and to explore Garvey Canyon located north of Fruita in the Book Cliffs. However, it rained all day yesterday and I figured the trail would still be slick and muddy today, so I cancelled that plan. Guess I will have to wait until the spring to check out that canyon now, because is closes for the season on December 1st.

Now, I’m just waiting for Amanda to get off work at about 12:30 so that we can head down to Blanding, Utah this evening. We are planning on spending the weekend exploring Anasazi ruins along Comb Ridge by foot and by Jeep this weekend. We should have plenty of pictures when we get back 🙂